If you feel you might be interested in submitting a blog for us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance to discuss this.
We would ask that those considering compiling a blog post for us use the following parameters
All blogs must be written in English and be conversational in style
Authors should include:
- Title of the article (no more than 10 words)
- Word count (approximately 500 but we are flexible)
- Author(s ) full name, affiliation, email address, and own website/blogsite address (if available) (not included in word count)
- Author photo (copyright free/permission must be given)
- Article photo (copyright free/permission should be given)
- Meta-description of 100-140 characters
- Up to 5 keywords (with a hashtag please)
The following is also required
- References: We ask that these should be kept to a minimum but links to relevant sites are encouraged
- Format: Articles must be in Microsoft Word (or compatible format), typed in double spacing throughout, in Calibri font
- Subheadings: Please do not use subheadings
- Endnotes or footnotes: Please do not use these
- Lengthy quotations: these should be avoided
- Poor quality artwork will be rejected
- Articles should be carefully checked for errors before submission
- Authors are responsible to the accuracy of their work, and for obtaining permissions and copyright clearances
- NB: Disclaimer: All blog articles are made available on the understanding that the publisher, editors and authors will not accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions (express or implied) that it may contain.
- NB: The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the DMU SVDV Research Network. Any content posted remains the property of the author(s) and must not be copied. However quoting some part of the content is allowed provided you link back to the original article.
Best Di and Vanessa